Rihanna takes a trip to Amsterdam cannabis cafe
- Photo: DMI/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: GASP/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Fred Lee/Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy James / Camera Press/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: MKC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Rihanna continued to cause a stir in Europe on Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011, by visiting one of Holland's most famous cannabis cafes.
The racy singer has shocked fans in Northern Ireland and Paris, France with her saucy antics by upsetting a landowner with her lack of attire during a video shoot and indulging in a spending spree at a sex shop.
And she risked further controversy on Tuesday when she stopped off at Amsterdam's notorious Bulldog Café, one of the first venues in Holland to legally sell pot after it was decriminalized in the 1970s.
The star was photographed walking out of the café with her entourage, wearing sunglasses and a fur hat.
In the "Umbrella" hit-maker's new video for single "We Found Love," she is depicted smoking what looks like marijuana alongside her rumored real-life boyfriend Dudley O'Shaughnessy.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite