Rihanna takes a trip to Amsterdam cannabis cafe
- Photo: DMI/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: GASP/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Fred Lee/Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy James / Camera Press/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: MKC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Rihanna continued to cause a stir in Europe on Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011, by visiting one of Holland's most famous cannabis cafes.
The racy singer has shocked fans in Northern Ireland and Paris, France with her saucy antics by upsetting a landowner with her lack of attire during a video shoot and indulging in a spending spree at a sex shop.
And she risked further controversy on Tuesday when she stopped off at Amsterdam's notorious Bulldog Café, one of the first venues in Holland to legally sell pot after it was decriminalized in the 1970s.
The star was photographed walking out of the café with her entourage, wearing sunglasses and a fur hat.
In the "Umbrella" hit-maker's new video for single "We Found Love," she is depicted smoking what looks like marijuana alongside her rumored real-life boyfriend Dudley O'Shaughnessy.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite