Rihanna to launch clothing collection at London Fashion Week
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Ki Price/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Rihanna is set to show off her design skills by launching her new clothing collection at London Fashion Week.
RELATED: Stars with edgy style
The singer has put together a collection for British high street store River Island, and she will unveil the line with a catwalk show during the U.K. capital's most high-profile fashion event.
The runway show will take place on Feb. 16.
Rihanna said in a statement, "Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!"
The collection includes clothing and accessories and will launch in U.K. River Island stores on March 5. The line will be available in America and Japan at Opening Ceremony stores.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite