Rihanna to launch clothing collection at London Fashion Week
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Ki Price/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
Rihanna is set to show off her design skills by launching her new clothing collection at London Fashion Week.
RELATED: Stars with edgy style
The singer has put together a collection for British high street store River Island, and she will unveil the line with a catwalk show during the U.K. capital's most high-profile fashion event.
The runway show will take place on Feb. 16.
Rihanna said in a statement, "Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!"
The collection includes clothing and accessories and will launch in U.K. River Island stores on March 5. The line will be available in America and Japan at Opening Ceremony stores.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite