Rihanna to launch clothing collection at London Fashion Week
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Ki Price/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Rihanna is set to show off her design skills by launching her new clothing collection at London Fashion Week.
RELATED: Stars with edgy style
The singer has put together a collection for British high street store River Island, and she will unveil the line with a catwalk show during the U.K. capital's most high-profile fashion event.
The runway show will take place on Feb. 16.
Rihanna said in a statement, "Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!"
The collection includes clothing and accessories and will launch in U.K. River Island stores on March 5. The line will be available in America and Japan at Opening Ceremony stores.
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite