Rihanna to launch clothing collection at London Fashion Week
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Ki Price/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Rihanna is set to show off her design skills by launching her new clothing collection at London Fashion Week.
RELATED: Stars with edgy style
The singer has put together a collection for British high street store River Island, and she will unveil the line with a catwalk show during the U.K. capital's most high-profile fashion event.
The runway show will take place on Feb. 16.
Rihanna said in a statement, "Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!"
The collection includes clothing and accessories and will launch in U.K. River Island stores on March 5. The line will be available in America and Japan at Opening Ceremony stores.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite