Rihanna to launch clothing collection at London Fashion Week
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Ki Price/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
Rihanna is set to show off her design skills by launching her new clothing collection at London Fashion Week.
RELATED: Stars with edgy style
The singer has put together a collection for British high street store River Island, and she will unveil the line with a catwalk show during the U.K. capital's most high-profile fashion event.
The runway show will take place on Feb. 16.
Rihanna said in a statement, "Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!"
The collection includes clothing and accessories and will launch in U.K. River Island stores on March 5. The line will be available in America and Japan at Opening Ceremony stores.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite