Rihanna tours Coco Chanel's French home
- Photo: Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News8 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
Rihanna lived out a fashion fan's dream on June 4, 2013, after she was treated to a tour of legendary designer Coco Chanel's Paris home.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The R&B beauty documented the outing by sharing photos with fans on Twitter, including a shot of her on the Chanel founder's couch with the label's accessories designer Laetitia Crahay -- and another pic of the singer posing solo on the icon's mirrored staircase.
In a tweet on June 5, she writes, "Got the keys to CoCoChanels apartment!!! Yesterday=Most Legendary day in Paris!!!!"
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
Chanel bosses marked the end of the tour by presenting the "Umbrella" hit maker with a small yellow handbag as a special gift.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite