Rihanna Wears Blond Wig in New Armani Jeans Ad
- Photo: Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
In the photo, the 23-year-old Barbadian beauty stands in front of a classic car while daring onlookers to come closer with a very "S&M"-type glare. Clad in skintight black pants and a midriff-baring sweater, the songstress appears to be pulling off her top.
The Grammy-winning artist follows a laundry list of celebs, including David and Victoria Beckham and Megan Fox, who've posed in the Italian label's sexy black-and-white campaigns.
Tennis ace Rafael Nadal showed off his chiseled physique in Giorgio Armani's underwear campaign, which was released last month.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite