Rihanna Wears Blond Wig in New Armani Jeans Ad
- Photo: Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:18 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:18:21 AM
- 'Lust, Caution' actress Tang marries in SwedenMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:18:06 AM
- Sorry, Shark Week: Logo Plans 'Snark Week'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'The Hundred-Foot Journey' Review: Helen Mirren Can Add Only So Much FlavorMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Should Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:57:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:18 a.m. EDT
In the photo, the 23-year-old Barbadian beauty stands in front of a classic car while daring onlookers to come closer with a very "S&M"-type glare. Clad in skintight black pants and a midriff-baring sweater, the songstress appears to be pulling off her top.
The Grammy-winning artist follows a laundry list of celebs, including David and Victoria Beckham and Megan Fox, who've posed in the Italian label's sexy black-and-white campaigns.
Tennis ace Rafael Nadal showed off his chiseled physique in Giorgio Armani's underwear campaign, which was released last month.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite