Rihanna's awkward bikini wax
- Photo: © John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: GEM/MANM/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Rihanna was forced to endure one of the "most awkward" moments of her life during a recent bikini wax when the beautician recognized the "Umbrella" hitmaker.
The singer insists on only being waxed by Russian women who speak no English, but during one visit she was tended to by a young American.
The woman recognized Rihanna immediately and proceeded to chat to her during the intimate procedure, leaving the star squirming throughout the process.
RELATED: Check out RiRi's latest Twitpics
"I went to this wax salon and she recognized me before I took my clothes off," Rihanna said recently on "The Graham Norton Show." "I think she couldn't wait until we were alone and she could ask for an autograph or a picture or something.
"Every time time I get a wax I specify the lady is old and speaks Russian and no English and she was a 25-year-old American and she was basically like, 'I know who you are, you're Rihanna!' I was like, 'Awkward!'"
"It was probably one of the most awkward moments of my entire life. I just got up and I got outta there and said [to my manager], 'Don't ever bring me back here! I told you, old and Russian!"
From Crowd Ignite