Rihanna's 'leaked' sexy snaps were from photo book
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Inter/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Rihanna has denied that sexy snaps of her posing in racy underwear were leaked by a former lover. She says she published the images herself in an official photobook released last year.
Gossip website MediaTakeOut.com has obtained two raunchy shots of Rihanna reportedly snapped for an unnamed sportsman lover in 2009 following her split from singer Chris Brown.
One photo shows Rihanna wearing just a pair of lace panties as she captures her semi-naked form in the mirror, holding her arms up to cover her breasts.
RELATED: Learn all about RiRi's music career
But Rihanna has blasted speculation the snap was for a lover, insisting the picture was taken at a professional fitting and had been printed in the 2010 coffee table book "Rihanna," which supported the release of the album "Rated R."
She writes on her Twitter.com page, "If you pay attention, that is a professional behind-the-scenes photo ALREADY published in my book! In a fitting for 'Rated R!'"
From Crowd Ignite