Rita Ora hospitalized in Florida
- Photo: VEM/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: PicSol/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
British pop star Rita Ora has been hospitalized after fainting on the set of a photo shoot in Miami Beach.
The singer was reportedly preparing for her close-up in a makeup trailer on Monday when she collapsed. Her doctor, David Farcy, told TMZ that the singer was treated for "heat exhaustion and dehydration." TMZ reports that Ora has been discharged and according to Farcy, she's fine. Paramedics were called to the scene, where Ora was photographed with her eyes closed as she was stretchered into an ambulance and taken to Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Representatives for the 22-year-old singer, who is signed to Jay Z's Roc Nation label, have yet to comment on the incident.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite