Rita Ora hospitalized in Florida
- Photo: VEM/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: PicSol/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
British pop star Rita Ora has been hospitalized after fainting on the set of a photo shoot in Miami Beach.
The singer was reportedly preparing for her close-up in a makeup trailer on Monday when she collapsed. Her doctor, David Farcy, told TMZ that the singer was treated for "heat exhaustion and dehydration." TMZ reports that Ora has been discharged and according to Farcy, she's fine. Paramedics were called to the scene, where Ora was photographed with her eyes closed as she was stretchered into an ambulance and taken to Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Representatives for the 22-year-old singer, who is signed to Jay Z's Roc Nation label, have yet to comment on the incident.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite