Rita Ora is Madonna's new Material Girl
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: @RitaOra/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: Karl Piper/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
The British singer has signed on as the new face of the pop superstar's 1980s-inspired teen clothing line.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Reports suggest the deal became official earlier this month when Madonna met Ora -- her daughter and clothing line partner Lourdes Leon's favorite new artist -- at the Met Ball in New York City and took an instant liking to her.
Ora's new deal as a Material Girl model is worth $765,000, according to Billboard.com.
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite