Robin Gibb 'feels good' following chemotherapy sessions
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Mario Vedder/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: GEERT VANDEN WIJNGAERT/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: SANG TAN/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
The wife of Bee Gees star Robin Gibb has dismissed rumors he's fighting for his life as he battles cancer, insisting he's "doing brilliantly" and "feels good" following chemotherapy treatment.
The singer was hospitalized in November, just weeks after he was treated for abdominal pains and inflammation of the colon, and subsequent reports suggested he had been diagnosed with liver cancer.
RELATED: Sober Stars
Gibb originally refused to shed light on his condition, but his spokesperson revealed earlier this week that he is in fact undergoing chemotherapy sessions, used to destroy cancer cells.
His representative, Mick Garbutt, said, "It is true to say he is very unwell, but he's an incredible man and enjoys lots of support from his close circle of friends and family, and particularly from his wife Dwina. He is receiving regular chemotherapy and fighting hard."
The reports caused fans to become concerned about the state of his health, but his wife Dwina has reassured them the "Stayin' Alive" hitmaker isn't suffering and plans to continue working.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
She tells Britain's Daily Express newspaper, "He is doing brilliantly. He feels good and he does not have any pain."
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite