Robin Gibb 'feels good' following chemotherapy sessions
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Mario Vedder/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: GEERT VANDEN WIJNGAERT/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: SANG TAN/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
The wife of Bee Gees star Robin Gibb has dismissed rumors he's fighting for his life as he battles cancer, insisting he's "doing brilliantly" and "feels good" following chemotherapy treatment.
The singer was hospitalized in November, just weeks after he was treated for abdominal pains and inflammation of the colon, and subsequent reports suggested he had been diagnosed with liver cancer.
RELATED: Sober Stars
Gibb originally refused to shed light on his condition, but his spokesperson revealed earlier this week that he is in fact undergoing chemotherapy sessions, used to destroy cancer cells.
His representative, Mick Garbutt, said, "It is true to say he is very unwell, but he's an incredible man and enjoys lots of support from his close circle of friends and family, and particularly from his wife Dwina. He is receiving regular chemotherapy and fighting hard."
The reports caused fans to become concerned about the state of his health, but his wife Dwina has reassured them the "Stayin' Alive" hitmaker isn't suffering and plans to continue working.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
She tells Britain's Daily Express newspaper, "He is doing brilliantly. He feels good and he does not have any pain."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite