Robin Thicke to Be a Dad!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Darren Calabrese/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton are expecting their first child, Usmagazine.com has learned.
On Tuesday, the two, who began dating in high school before wedding in 2005, got cozy at the 2009 Angel Ball in New York City.
Thicke, 32, was happy to sing her praises.
"She could make a marriage work with a chair," he told Us of Patton, 33, who is currently shooting the Queen Latifah comedy, "Just Wright." "She's an incredible woman, and she's very beautiful, so I'm just lucky to be with her."
Asked how they work so well together, Patton told Us, "He's ... amazing!"
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite