Rod Stewart lets slip about daughter's rumored romance with Harry Styles
- Photo: Alex Moss/FilmMagic/Rex USA1 of 5
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Rod Stewart appears to have confirmed speculation his daughter Kimberly is dating One Direction star Harry Styles by letting slip about their relationship during a U.K. TV interview.
It was reported last month that the pop singer, 19, had struck up a romance with the 33-year-old, who shares a young daughter with actor Benicio del Toro. Neither star has commented on the rumors, but the "Maggie May" singer addressed the gossip during an appearance on British talk show "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" on Friday night.
When asked if Styles had stayed at his house, Stewart coyly replied, "Oh, that would be telling, I can't tell you that," before adding: "His car was there in the morning, let's put it that way. But he may have just come round to pick something up. She's allowed to do whatever she wants so I stay out of it. It's her life. He's a lovely fella."
RELATED: Children of music royalty
He then exclaimed, "B--locks, I've let the cat out of the bag now! He was actually round for dinner last night, he's lovely... he couldn't be kinder, a funny guy. He's brilliant."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite