Romance Report for March 7: Sweet Tweets and Baby TalkRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Charlie Sheen, Kate Winslet, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Madonna
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 7
By Kat Giantis
Did you feel the disturbance in the tween Force on Sunday? As if million of voices cried out in terror before swearing merciless revenge? Blame it on the three little words tweeted by Justin Bieber to Selena Gomez: "I miss you."
It's the latest relationship-legitimizing move by the fresh-faced squeezes, who also posed together (in matching outfits, no less) at Vanity Fair's post-Oscar shindig, a red-carpet coming out that followed a romantic, but seemingly G-rated, getaway to the St. Regis Monarch Beach resort in Dana Point, Calif. There, the well-coiffed popster, 17, and the winsome starlet, 18, were seen holding hands and strolling on the beach, in between holing up in a $6,000-a-night, two-bedroom presidential suite complete with butler.
Of course, Justin's 140-character-or-less mushiness might have been slightly more romantic if he hadn't followed it up with four more tweets, all saying "I miss you," including one to his manager. Selena's response: "I miss all of y'all."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite