Ronnie Wood's ex-wife happy he is married again
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife is glad the rocker has found love again, but she has warned his new partner will be in trouble if the reformed alcoholic resumes drinking.
RELATED: Aging rockers: Still hot?
The Rolling Stones guitarist married for a third time when he exchanged vows with theater producer Sally Humphreys in December, four years after splitting from his second wife, Jo, in 2008.
Jo has now spoken out about the rocker's latest trip down the aisle, insisting she is pleased he remarried, but hopes he doesn't go back to his previous bad habits.
RELATED: '80s rockers: Where are they now?
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "I'm happy for Ronnie. ... He should be proud he's finally stopped drinking and I'm happy he's found somebody else, too. I just hope he doesn't go back to what he was like." Wood endured numerous trips to rehab over the years as he struggled to ditch booze and is now sober after quitting drinking for good, but Jo reveals he was going through crates of vodka at the height of his troubles.
She adds, "Towards the end of our marriage, his alcoholism reached a grand scale, and he used to have crates of vodka delivered to the house. ... Ronnie's drinking was completely out of control."
Wood was previously married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978.
RELATED: Comedians as rockers
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite