Ronnie Wood's ex-wife happy he is married again
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife is glad the rocker has found love again, but she has warned his new partner will be in trouble if the reformed alcoholic resumes drinking.
RELATED: Aging rockers: Still hot?
The Rolling Stones guitarist married for a third time when he exchanged vows with theater producer Sally Humphreys in December, four years after splitting from his second wife, Jo, in 2008.
Jo has now spoken out about the rocker's latest trip down the aisle, insisting she is pleased he remarried, but hopes he doesn't go back to his previous bad habits.
RELATED: '80s rockers: Where are they now?
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "I'm happy for Ronnie. ... He should be proud he's finally stopped drinking and I'm happy he's found somebody else, too. I just hope he doesn't go back to what he was like." Wood endured numerous trips to rehab over the years as he struggled to ditch booze and is now sober after quitting drinking for good, but Jo reveals he was going through crates of vodka at the height of his troubles.
She adds, "Towards the end of our marriage, his alcoholism reached a grand scale, and he used to have crates of vodka delivered to the house. ... Ronnie's drinking was completely out of control."
Wood was previously married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978.
RELATED: Comedians as rockers
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite