Ronnie Wood's ex-wife happy he is married again
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife is glad the rocker has found love again, but she has warned his new partner will be in trouble if the reformed alcoholic resumes drinking.
RELATED: Aging rockers: Still hot?
The Rolling Stones guitarist married for a third time when he exchanged vows with theater producer Sally Humphreys in December, four years after splitting from his second wife, Jo, in 2008.
Jo has now spoken out about the rocker's latest trip down the aisle, insisting she is pleased he remarried, but hopes he doesn't go back to his previous bad habits.
RELATED: '80s rockers: Where are they now?
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "I'm happy for Ronnie. ... He should be proud he's finally stopped drinking and I'm happy he's found somebody else, too. I just hope he doesn't go back to what he was like." Wood endured numerous trips to rehab over the years as he struggled to ditch booze and is now sober after quitting drinking for good, but Jo reveals he was going through crates of vodka at the height of his troubles.
She adds, "Towards the end of our marriage, his alcoholism reached a grand scale, and he used to have crates of vodka delivered to the house. ... Ronnie's drinking was completely out of control."
Wood was previously married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978.
RELATED: Comedians as rockers
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite