Ronnie Wood's ex-wife happy he is married again
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Please Like Me' Star Explains How to Shower With a Baby on TVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 1:46:00 PM
- MTV's 'Virgin Territory': Teens Debate Saving Sex for LaterMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 1:33:00 PM
- 'The Strain's' Guillermo del Toro Bites Into 'Twilight'MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 1:29:00 PM
- 'Masters of Sex' Review: Lizzy Caplan and Michael Sheen Go Deeper in Season 2MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 1:11:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Wanted to Do VH1 Reality Show to "Take Our Life Back"MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 1:02:00 PM
- 'Please Like Me' Star Explains How to Shower With a Baby on TV
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife is glad the rocker has found love again, but she has warned his new partner will be in trouble if the reformed alcoholic resumes drinking.
RELATED: Aging rockers: Still hot?
The Rolling Stones guitarist married for a third time when he exchanged vows with theater producer Sally Humphreys in December, four years after splitting from his second wife, Jo, in 2008.
Jo has now spoken out about the rocker's latest trip down the aisle, insisting she is pleased he remarried, but hopes he doesn't go back to his previous bad habits.
RELATED: '80s rockers: Where are they now?
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "I'm happy for Ronnie. ... He should be proud he's finally stopped drinking and I'm happy he's found somebody else, too. I just hope he doesn't go back to what he was like." Wood endured numerous trips to rehab over the years as he struggled to ditch booze and is now sober after quitting drinking for good, but Jo reveals he was going through crates of vodka at the height of his troubles.
She adds, "Towards the end of our marriage, his alcoholism reached a grand scale, and he used to have crates of vodka delivered to the house. ... Ronnie's drinking was completely out of control."
Wood was previously married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978.
RELATED: Comedians as rockers
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite