Ronnie Wood's ex-wife happy he is married again
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Maintains Ratings Dominance with New Anchor David MuirMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:48:00 AM
- NFL Names Former White House Staffer as SVP, Public Policy and Government AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:36:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio named UN Messenger of PeaceMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:29:35 AM
- Cara Delevingne Joins John Green Adaptation 'Paper Towns'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:28:00 AM
- UN names DiCaprio a Messenger of PeaceMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:27:42 AM
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Maintains Ratings Dominance with New Anchor David Muir
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife is glad the rocker has found love again, but she has warned his new partner will be in trouble if the reformed alcoholic resumes drinking.
RELATED: Aging rockers: Still hot?
The Rolling Stones guitarist married for a third time when he exchanged vows with theater producer Sally Humphreys in December, four years after splitting from his second wife, Jo, in 2008.
Jo has now spoken out about the rocker's latest trip down the aisle, insisting she is pleased he remarried, but hopes he doesn't go back to his previous bad habits.
RELATED: '80s rockers: Where are they now?
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "I'm happy for Ronnie. ... He should be proud he's finally stopped drinking and I'm happy he's found somebody else, too. I just hope he doesn't go back to what he was like." Wood endured numerous trips to rehab over the years as he struggled to ditch booze and is now sober after quitting drinking for good, but Jo reveals he was going through crates of vodka at the height of his troubles.
She adds, "Towards the end of our marriage, his alcoholism reached a grand scale, and he used to have crates of vodka delivered to the house. ... Ronnie's drinking was completely out of control."
Wood was previously married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978.
RELATED: Comedians as rockers
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite