Rory Kennedy 'Couldn't Be More Thrilled' Nephew Conor Is Dating Taylor Swift
- Photo: DCJ/RBF/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: AP/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Taylor Swift has won over the Kennedys!
At the Creative Arts Emmy Awards in L.A. September 15, Conor Kennedy's documentary filmmaker aunt, Rory Kennedy, 43, spoke to Us Weekly about her 18-year-old nephew's relationship with the 22-year-old "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer.
"I think she's fantastic and I couldn't be more thrilled," Rory raved of the Nashville-based musician. "She's a good friend of our family and we all adore her and love her. It's great to have her around."
Rory added that she's a "huge fan" of Swift and her music. (The singer was first spotted vacationing at the Kennedy family compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts in early July.)
Swift is currently touring the world to promote her upcoming album, Red; Conor recently began his senior year of high school. "She says it's a fantasy come true. She's very smitten," a Swift source recently told Us. "She's obsessed with the family."
Though their relationship seems to be going well, those closest to Swift -- whose exes include Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, Joe Jonas, 23, and John Mayer, 34 -- are concerned about her fast-track romance with the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, who committed suicide in May.
"She's always rushing into love," a pal told Us. "We all wonder why she can't take it slow."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite