Rory Kennedy 'Couldn't Be More Thrilled' Nephew Conor Is Dating Taylor Swift
- Photo: DCJ/RBF/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: AP/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
Taylor Swift has won over the Kennedys!
At the Creative Arts Emmy Awards in L.A. September 15, Conor Kennedy's documentary filmmaker aunt, Rory Kennedy, 43, spoke to Us Weekly about her 18-year-old nephew's relationship with the 22-year-old "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer.
"I think she's fantastic and I couldn't be more thrilled," Rory raved of the Nashville-based musician. "She's a good friend of our family and we all adore her and love her. It's great to have her around."
Rory added that she's a "huge fan" of Swift and her music. (The singer was first spotted vacationing at the Kennedy family compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts in early July.)
Swift is currently touring the world to promote her upcoming album, Red; Conor recently began his senior year of high school. "She says it's a fantasy come true. She's very smitten," a Swift source recently told Us. "She's obsessed with the family."
Though their relationship seems to be going well, those closest to Swift -- whose exes include Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, Joe Jonas, 23, and John Mayer, 34 -- are concerned about her fast-track romance with the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, who committed suicide in May.
"She's always rushing into love," a pal told Us. "We all wonder why she can't take it slow."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite