Rory Kennedy 'Couldn't Be More Thrilled' Nephew Conor Is Dating Taylor Swift
- Photo: DCJ/RBF/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: AP/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
Taylor Swift has won over the Kennedys!
At the Creative Arts Emmy Awards in L.A. September 15, Conor Kennedy's documentary filmmaker aunt, Rory Kennedy, 43, spoke to Us Weekly about her 18-year-old nephew's relationship with the 22-year-old "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer.
"I think she's fantastic and I couldn't be more thrilled," Rory raved of the Nashville-based musician. "She's a good friend of our family and we all adore her and love her. It's great to have her around."
Rory added that she's a "huge fan" of Swift and her music. (The singer was first spotted vacationing at the Kennedy family compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts in early July.)
Swift is currently touring the world to promote her upcoming album, Red; Conor recently began his senior year of high school. "She says it's a fantasy come true. She's very smitten," a Swift source recently told Us. "She's obsessed with the family."
Though their relationship seems to be going well, those closest to Swift -- whose exes include Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, Joe Jonas, 23, and John Mayer, 34 -- are concerned about her fast-track romance with the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, who committed suicide in May.
"She's always rushing into love," a pal told Us. "We all wonder why she can't take it slow."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite