Rory Kennedy 'Couldn't Be More Thrilled' Nephew Conor Is Dating Taylor Swift
- Photo: DCJ/RBF/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: AP/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- In the Wake of Longmire's Cancellation, What's Next for A&E?MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:00:00 AM
- Returning Favorites: Inside Scandal's Shocking New SeasonMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Final Four Vote Puts Detonators Loyalty to the TestMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 2:13:00 AM
- Sony More Than Quadruples Loss Forecast to $2.15 Billion for Fiscal YearMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Jessica Biel Helps 'New Girl' Embrace Single Life While 'Mindy Project&amMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 9:31:00 PM
- In the Wake of Longmire's Cancellation, What's Next for A&E?
Taylor Swift has won over the Kennedys!
At the Creative Arts Emmy Awards in L.A. September 15, Conor Kennedy's documentary filmmaker aunt, Rory Kennedy, 43, spoke to Us Weekly about her 18-year-old nephew's relationship with the 22-year-old "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer.
"I think she's fantastic and I couldn't be more thrilled," Rory raved of the Nashville-based musician. "She's a good friend of our family and we all adore her and love her. It's great to have her around."
Rory added that she's a "huge fan" of Swift and her music. (The singer was first spotted vacationing at the Kennedy family compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts in early July.)
Swift is currently touring the world to promote her upcoming album, Red; Conor recently began his senior year of high school. "She says it's a fantasy come true. She's very smitten," a Swift source recently told Us. "She's obsessed with the family."
Though their relationship seems to be going well, those closest to Swift -- whose exes include Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, Joe Jonas, 23, and John Mayer, 34 -- are concerned about her fast-track romance with the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, who committed suicide in May.
"She's always rushing into love," a pal told Us. "We all wonder why she can't take it slow."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite