Rory Kennedy 'Couldn't Be More Thrilled' Nephew Conor Is Dating Taylor Swift
- Photo: DCJ/RBF/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: AP/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Taylor Swift has won over the Kennedys!
At the Creative Arts Emmy Awards in L.A. September 15, Conor Kennedy's documentary filmmaker aunt, Rory Kennedy, 43, spoke to Us Weekly about her 18-year-old nephew's relationship with the 22-year-old "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer.
"I think she's fantastic and I couldn't be more thrilled," Rory raved of the Nashville-based musician. "She's a good friend of our family and we all adore her and love her. It's great to have her around."
Rory added that she's a "huge fan" of Swift and her music. (The singer was first spotted vacationing at the Kennedy family compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts in early July.)
Swift is currently touring the world to promote her upcoming album, Red; Conor recently began his senior year of high school. "She says it's a fantasy come true. She's very smitten," a Swift source recently told Us. "She's obsessed with the family."
Though their relationship seems to be going well, those closest to Swift -- whose exes include Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, Joe Jonas, 23, and John Mayer, 34 -- are concerned about her fast-track romance with the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, who committed suicide in May.
"She's always rushing into love," a pal told Us. "We all wonder why she can't take it slow."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite