Rumored Romance: Avril Lavigne and Wilmer Valderrama -- say what?
- Photo: Noah Dodson/ Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/.4 of 10
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News7 of 10
- Photo: MICHAL DOLEZAL/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
By Melissa Hunter
The most rando-rumored pairing of 2009 has surfaced: Avril Lavigne and Wilmer Valderrama. In truth, any woman paired with Wilmer is odd -- something about his over-the-top quirky '"70s" character combined with his over-the-top sleazebag IRL persona makes him seem rather undatable to me.
But, the young, relatively unstable famous ladies love them some Wilmer, and Avril, who is in the process of a divorce with Deryck Whibley, is apparently no different.
"They have been friends since working together on 'Fast Food Nation' in 2005, but things heated up last month," says a Life & Style insider (so take that with a grain of BS).
The insider continues, "One of their first dates was Oct. 29th at Nobu in West Hollywood. She had her hand on his knee and they were whispering in each other's ear, laughing. They even closed the club, sneaking out just after 2."
OK, granted this is all hearsay, but considering his past high-profile relationships with Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, and Hilary Duff, this would not be a terribly surprising progression. She's some sort of hybrid of the three, you know, after a Hot Topic makeover.
From Crowd Ignite