Russell Brand Gives Katy Perry Ownership of $6.5 Million Marital Home
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Pictures4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: @B_Giabiconi/Twitter10 of 13
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
She gets to keep the house, and he gets to enjoy his freedom.
Russell Brand, 36, has surrendered all rights to the $6.5 million Hollywood Hills, Calif., home he shared with ex-wife Katy Perry, according to documents obtained by ET. The two bought the sprawling seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom pad in June 2011.
They also purchased a two-bedroom, two-bathroom New York penthouse for $2.68 million in 2010; they sold another Los Angeles property in July 2011 for $3.3 million.
When the couple wed in October 2010, neither star sign a prenuptial agreement; Brand initially refused to take the $20 million he would have been entitled to under California law -- half of what Perry earned during their 14-month marriage.
In court documents filed in February, Perry, 27, and Brand said they "have entered into a comprehensive written settlement of all issues, including, without limitation, with respect to the property to be confirmed or assigned to each party."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite