Russell Brand Gives Katy Perry Ownership of $6.5 Million Marital Home
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Pictures4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: @B_Giabiconi/Twitter10 of 13
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
She gets to keep the house, and he gets to enjoy his freedom.
Russell Brand, 36, has surrendered all rights to the $6.5 million Hollywood Hills, Calif., home he shared with ex-wife Katy Perry, according to documents obtained by ET. The two bought the sprawling seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom pad in June 2011.
They also purchased a two-bedroom, two-bathroom New York penthouse for $2.68 million in 2010; they sold another Los Angeles property in July 2011 for $3.3 million.
When the couple wed in October 2010, neither star sign a prenuptial agreement; Brand initially refused to take the $20 million he would have been entitled to under California law -- half of what Perry earned during their 14-month marriage.
In court documents filed in February, Perry, 27, and Brand said they "have entered into a comprehensive written settlement of all issues, including, without limitation, with respect to the property to be confirmed or assigned to each party."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite