Russell Brand Gives Katy Perry Ownership of $6.5 Million Marital Home
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Pictures4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: @B_Giabiconi/Twitter10 of 13
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
She gets to keep the house, and he gets to enjoy his freedom.
Russell Brand, 36, has surrendered all rights to the $6.5 million Hollywood Hills, Calif., home he shared with ex-wife Katy Perry, according to documents obtained by ET. The two bought the sprawling seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom pad in June 2011.
They also purchased a two-bedroom, two-bathroom New York penthouse for $2.68 million in 2010; they sold another Los Angeles property in July 2011 for $3.3 million.
When the couple wed in October 2010, neither star sign a prenuptial agreement; Brand initially refused to take the $20 million he would have been entitled to under California law -- half of what Perry earned during their 14-month marriage.
In court documents filed in February, Perry, 27, and Brand said they "have entered into a comprehensive written settlement of all issues, including, without limitation, with respect to the property to be confirmed or assigned to each party."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite