Scott Weiland marries
- Photo: Mark Wilkins/Fame Flynet1 of 8
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: DC5/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'The Chair' Producer Zachary Quinto Talks 'Skepticism' About UnsMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:19:00 PM
- LeBron James' Absence Demands Explanation During Starz's 'Survivor&apMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Megan Ellison Nearing Deal to Co-Finance Leonardo DiCaprio Thriller 'The Revenant'MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Yahoo Acquires Mobile Streaming Start-up RayVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:48:00 PM
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to Series
Former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland is a married man after exchanging vows with his longtime girlfriend on Saturday, June 22.
The rocker wed photographer Jamie Wachtel at the couple's home in Los Angeles in front of a small group of friends and family.
Wachtel, 35, tells People.com, "We had the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony. We all cried and laughed. Scott and I are over the moon!"
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
The bride wore a vintage dress and Weiland, 45, walked down the aisle in a designer suit by John Varvatos. The newlyweds first met on a music video shoot in 2011. This is the rocker's third marriage and he has two children, Noah, 13, and Lucy, 11, with his second wife, model Mary Forsberg.
The wedding news will be a big boost for Weiland, who has suffered a turbulent few months professionally following his exit from Stone Temple Pilots in February. He is currently embroiled in a bitter legal battle with his former bandmates and has voiced his anger after they replaced him with Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington.
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
January Jones, Paris Hilton, and Toni Collette all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See where the cast of "Full House" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Demands
From Crowd Ignite