Scott Weiland to wed photographer
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reveals First Look at Variety Show 'HitRecord on TV' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:15:10 AM
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:55:51 AM
- Richard Branson: Nelson Mandela's Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)
Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland is engaged to wed again as the rocker has proposed to photographer Jamie Wachtel.
RELATED: Jack Osbourne weds
Weiland, who has been married twice before, confirmed the happy news to Rolling Stone, revealing he met Wachtel while shooting videos for his Christmas album, "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," in 2011.
He says, "I am incredibly happy. She is incredibly beautiful in every aspect of the word. Lovely, smart, passionate. And she loves my kids and I love her son."
He continued, "We're getting married in the spring, and our families will be living together. ... She's the greatest thing that's happened to me in a long, long time."
RELATED: See Anne Hathaway's wedding dress
And Weiland tells the publication he became attracted to the photographer when she helped to calm his nerves on the video set.
"I was kind of nervous because one of the songs ('I'll Be Home for Christmas') was a tribute to war veterans from World War II on to today. So I'm in this vintage World War II dress outfit, and she was taking stills of me. I was leaning against this fireplace, and she's like, 'You might want to tuck in your belly a little bit'. It was around the holidays -- it was after Thanksgiving, and you know how that tends to be. I was kind of caught off guard, and I started laughing and she started laughing. And I don't know ... something magical happened."
Weiland split from his second wife, model Mary Forsburg, in 2007. The couple was married for seven years.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBey's Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite