Scott Weiland to wed photographer
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Time Warner Cable Customers Face Blackouts in 14 Markets Over Retrans DisputeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:02:09 AM
- Top stars square off for summer tour dollarsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:56 AM
- Scott Thorson: How Liberace Protected His 'Big Secret' in the Homophobic &aposMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:37 AM
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:26:05 AM
- One more shot at romance in 'Before Midnight'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:09:53 AM
- Time Warner Cable Customers Face Blackouts in 14 Markets Over Retrans Dispute
Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland is engaged to wed again as the rocker has proposed to photographer Jamie Wachtel.
RELATED: Jack Osbourne weds
Weiland, who has been married twice before, confirmed the happy news to Rolling Stone, revealing he met Wachtel while shooting videos for his Christmas album, "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," in 2011.
He says, "I am incredibly happy. She is incredibly beautiful in every aspect of the word. Lovely, smart, passionate. And she loves my kids and I love her son."
He continued, "We're getting married in the spring, and our families will be living together. ... She's the greatest thing that's happened to me in a long, long time."
RELATED: See Anne Hathaway's wedding dress
And Weiland tells the publication he became attracted to the photographer when she helped to calm his nerves on the video set.
"I was kind of nervous because one of the songs ('I'll Be Home for Christmas') was a tribute to war veterans from World War II on to today. So I'm in this vintage World War II dress outfit, and she was taking stills of me. I was leaning against this fireplace, and she's like, 'You might want to tuck in your belly a little bit'. It was around the holidays -- it was after Thanksgiving, and you know how that tends to be. I was kind of caught off guard, and I started laughing and she started laughing. And I don't know ... something magical happened."
Weiland split from his second wife, model Mary Forsburg, in 2007. The couple was married for seven years.
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite