Seal Accuses Heidi Klum of Cheating With Bodyguard While Married
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New DealMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Video: The Bachelorette's Andi and Josh Share the One Moment They Wish Made It on AirMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:18:00 PM
- 'Sin City 2' Ad Rejected by ABC Because Eva Green's Too SexyMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Leaked $100,000 Bryan Singer-Michael Egan Sex Abuse Settlement Could Still Stand, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New Deal
Heidi Klum has become close with her bodyguard of four years, Martin Kristen -- too close, according to the supermodel's soon-to-be ex-husband, Seal.
During a recent family getaway to Sardinia, "Project Runway" host Klum, 39, was spotted getting close to Kristen, wrapping her arm around his neck and touching his back. When Seal, 49, arrived at an airport in the U.S. Aug. 31, TMZ asked the "Kiss From a Rose" singer to comment on Klum's rumored relationship with Kristen -- and that's when he dropped another bombshell.
"Look boys, that's what happens when two people separate. They move on and that generally means [they have] other people in their lives," Seal explained. "I necessarily don't expect to Heidi to all of a sudden become a nun, but as always, my main priority is the emotional well being of our children."
Klum filed for divorce in April, and the two have taken turns co-parenting their children, Leni, 8, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2. Seal also filed his own divorce papers in April.
"To be quite honest, if there is going to be somebody else in their lives, I'd much rather it was a familiar face. I guess the only thing I would have preferred is that. ... I guess I didn't expect any better from him, I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were," Seal told TMZ. "But I guess you now all have the answer that you've been looking for for the past seven months."
A friend of Klum's later told TMZ that the suopermodel's relationship with her bodyguard has always been "strictly professional," adding that "It's sad but not surprising that he would resort to making excuses for their divorce when the real reason is looking him in the mirror."
Klum hinted there was more to her split with Seal in an April interview with ELLE magazine. "To the outside world, you don't really share all the things that happen. You kind of share just the most amazing sides," she explained. "But I don't really want to get into any of that stuff. With my life, my family, my business -- I want to go forward."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Seal Accuses Heidi Klum of Cheating With Bodyguard While Married
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite