Seal Accuses Heidi Klum of Cheating With Bodyguard While Married
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Heidi Klum has become close with her bodyguard of four years, Martin Kristen -- too close, according to the supermodel's soon-to-be ex-husband, Seal.
During a recent family getaway to Sardinia, "Project Runway" host Klum, 39, was spotted getting close to Kristen, wrapping her arm around his neck and touching his back. When Seal, 49, arrived at an airport in the U.S. Aug. 31, TMZ asked the "Kiss From a Rose" singer to comment on Klum's rumored relationship with Kristen -- and that's when he dropped another bombshell.
"Look boys, that's what happens when two people separate. They move on and that generally means [they have] other people in their lives," Seal explained. "I necessarily don't expect to Heidi to all of a sudden become a nun, but as always, my main priority is the emotional well being of our children."
Klum filed for divorce in April, and the two have taken turns co-parenting their children, Leni, 8, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2. Seal also filed his own divorce papers in April.
"To be quite honest, if there is going to be somebody else in their lives, I'd much rather it was a familiar face. I guess the only thing I would have preferred is that. ... I guess I didn't expect any better from him, I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were," Seal told TMZ. "But I guess you now all have the answer that you've been looking for for the past seven months."
A friend of Klum's later told TMZ that the suopermodel's relationship with her bodyguard has always been "strictly professional," adding that "It's sad but not surprising that he would resort to making excuses for their divorce when the real reason is looking him in the mirror."
Klum hinted there was more to her split with Seal in an April interview with ELLE magazine. "To the outside world, you don't really share all the things that happen. You kind of share just the most amazing sides," she explained. "But I don't really want to get into any of that stuff. With my life, my family, my business -- I want to go forward."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Seal Accuses Heidi Klum of Cheating With Bodyguard While Married
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite