Seal: Fans deserved explanation about Heidi Klum split
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: 'Ellen'/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Revolution Pix/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: SK2/HSS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Randy Brooke/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jason Nevader/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
Soul singer Seal opted to open up about his recent split from Heidi Klum because he felt fans "deserved some kind of explanation" about the breakup.
The pair appeared to be one of Hollywood's strongest couples, renewing their vows annually, and they stunned many last month when they confirmed rumors that they had parted ways after a six-year marriage.
The singer has spoken out about the separation on chat shows and radio interviews, while Klum has remained largely silent.
RELATED: Hottest Grammy Couples
Speaking on Australian radio station 2DAY FM on Thursday, he said, "When you publicize your marriage as much as our marriage was publicized; when you renew wedding vows; when you do all those things ... you are giving them a picture of an ideal relationship, of a relationship that people aspire towards, and so when it goes south, you can't all of a sudden take the philosophy of (a) Celestine monk and decide to go for a vow of silence. It doesn't really work like that.
"And while I respect my wife's decision not to talk about it, I felt that people at least deserved some kind of explanation why their kind of picture of the ideal wasn't what they thought it was."
RELATED: Hottest Oscar Couples
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite