Seal Files His Own Divorce Papers Against Heidi Klum
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Soren McCarty/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Randy Brooke/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Signed, sealed and delivered -- by Seal.
On Tuesday, Seal filed his own divorce papers to end his seven-year marriage to Heidi Klum -- four days after the supermodel, 38, submitted her own paperwork.
E! News obtained documents confirming that the "Kiss from a Rose" singer, 49, like Klum, cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. But Seal has requested joint legal custody of their four kids Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2. "Project Runway" host Klum had requested joint legal custody of the tots.
After the couple shockingly announced their separation in January, Seal spoke frequently about the breakup while promoting his album "Soul 2."
"Just because you decide to separate, I don't think you all of the sudden stop loving each other," he said in a Jan. 23 TV interview. "I don't think you all of the sudden stop becoming friends."
"I don't want to talk positively or negatively about the ups and downs that we had," Klum told ELLE mag. "Every couple goes through things. Unfortunately, we're in the public, so the highs are out there."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite