Seal Files His Own Divorce Papers Against Heidi Klum
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Soren McCarty/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Randy Brooke/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter Low
Signed, sealed and delivered -- by Seal.
On Tuesday, Seal filed his own divorce papers to end his seven-year marriage to Heidi Klum -- four days after the supermodel, 38, submitted her own paperwork.
E! News obtained documents confirming that the "Kiss from a Rose" singer, 49, like Klum, cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. But Seal has requested joint legal custody of their four kids Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2. "Project Runway" host Klum had requested joint legal custody of the tots.
After the couple shockingly announced their separation in January, Seal spoke frequently about the breakup while promoting his album "Soul 2."
"Just because you decide to separate, I don't think you all of the sudden stop loving each other," he said in a Jan. 23 TV interview. "I don't think you all of the sudden stop becoming friends."
"I don't want to talk positively or negatively about the ups and downs that we had," Klum told ELLE mag. "Every couple goes through things. Unfortunately, we're in the public, so the highs are out there."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite