Seal Files His Own Divorce Papers Against Heidi Klum
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Soren McCarty/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Randy Brooke/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
Signed, sealed and delivered -- by Seal.
On Tuesday, Seal filed his own divorce papers to end his seven-year marriage to Heidi Klum -- four days after the supermodel, 38, submitted her own paperwork.
E! News obtained documents confirming that the "Kiss from a Rose" singer, 49, like Klum, cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. But Seal has requested joint legal custody of their four kids Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2. "Project Runway" host Klum had requested joint legal custody of the tots.
After the couple shockingly announced their separation in January, Seal spoke frequently about the breakup while promoting his album "Soul 2."
"Just because you decide to separate, I don't think you all of the sudden stop loving each other," he said in a Jan. 23 TV interview. "I don't think you all of the sudden stop becoming friends."
"I don't want to talk positively or negatively about the ups and downs that we had," Klum told ELLE mag. "Every couple goes through things. Unfortunately, we're in the public, so the highs are out there."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite