See Lady Gaga's New Ribcage Tattoo!
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.1 of 16
- Photo: IBL/Rex/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: GPA/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: GPA/Gerben Pul/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: NGRE/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: FGA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FGA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Lady Gaga's body is a work of art!
On September 2, the "Born This Way" singer shared a picture of her latest tattoo, an anchor on the left side of her ribcage, via her Little Monsters website. "Thanks Hank and Amsterdam Tattoo Museum for my New Ink," she wrote. "We miss you already. See you at the ball!"
That same day, the singer -- who is currently on tour -- was spotted walking around the Netherlands with her boyfriend, Chicago Fire actor Taylor Kinney, 31.
In March 2011, the native New Yorker, 26, explained why all of her tattoos are on the left side of her body. "It was actually per my father's request," she told reporters. "He asked that I remain, on one side, slightly normal."
The pop star has 10 other tattoos on her body, including a unicorn on her left thigh and a peace sign on the inside of her left wrist. Prior to getting her anchor tattoo, Gaga had the word ARTPOP inked on the outside of her left forearm; it serves as the title of her forthcoming fourth studio album.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite