See Miley Cyrus' Stunning, 3.5-Carat Engagement Ring!
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Neil Lane/MRM/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter5 of 9
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Liam Hemsworth sure did well!
Proposing to his girlfriend of three years, Miley Cyrus, "The Hunger Games star," 22, enlisted jeweler to the stars Neil Lane to create a one-of-a-kind vintage engagement ring for the 19-year-old singer/actress.
Totaling three-and-a-half carats, the cushion-cut ring features carved diamond motifs in an art nouveau pattern. The ring's center stone is an antique that dates back to the 19th century, according to a release from the jeweler.
"I feel like all my dreams are coming true," bride-to-be Cyrus tweeted hours after news of her engagement broke Wednesday.
The former Hannah Montana star first fell for the Australian hunk while filming 2009's "The Last Song." Save for a brief split in August 2010, the couple has been together ever since.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite