See Miley Cyrus' Stunning, 3.5-Carat Engagement Ring!
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Neil Lane/MRM/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter5 of 9
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Keke Palmer Joins Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind Auditions
Liam Hemsworth sure did well!
Proposing to his girlfriend of three years, Miley Cyrus, "The Hunger Games star," 22, enlisted jeweler to the stars Neil Lane to create a one-of-a-kind vintage engagement ring for the 19-year-old singer/actress.
Totaling three-and-a-half carats, the cushion-cut ring features carved diamond motifs in an art nouveau pattern. The ring's center stone is an antique that dates back to the 19th century, according to a release from the jeweler.
"I feel like all my dreams are coming true," bride-to-be Cyrus tweeted hours after news of her engagement broke Wednesday.
The former Hannah Montana star first fell for the Australian hunk while filming 2009's "The Last Song." Save for a brief split in August 2010, the couple has been together ever since.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite