See Miley Cyrus' Stunning, 3.5-Carat Engagement Ring!
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Neil Lane/MRM/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter5 of 9
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Liam Hemsworth sure did well!
Proposing to his girlfriend of three years, Miley Cyrus, "The Hunger Games star," 22, enlisted jeweler to the stars Neil Lane to create a one-of-a-kind vintage engagement ring for the 19-year-old singer/actress.
Totaling three-and-a-half carats, the cushion-cut ring features carved diamond motifs in an art nouveau pattern. The ring's center stone is an antique that dates back to the 19th century, according to a release from the jeweler.
"I feel like all my dreams are coming true," bride-to-be Cyrus tweeted hours after news of her engagement broke Wednesday.
The former Hannah Montana star first fell for the Australian hunk while filming 2009's "The Last Song." Save for a brief split in August 2010, the couple has been together ever since.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite