See Miranda Lambert's Wedding Dress!
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
Miranda Lambert didn't call in any special favors when the time came to select a dress for her May 14 wedding to Blake Shelton, her beau of five years.
Instead, the 27-year-old "House That Built Me" singer exchanged her vows in the same simple ivory wedding gown her mother had worn more than three decades earlier.
"My parents have been married for 33 years, so this dress is already a good-luck charm," the bride tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands now). Keeping with her Southern roots, Lambert paired the gown with custom-made Casadei cowboy boots.
Shelton, 34, choked back tears as Lambert's dad gave her away. "I couldn't get over how beautiful she was," he tells Us.
Lambert turned heads again when she changed into a short, strapless, silk shantung Priscilla of Boston dress for the reception. "I'm married to my best friend!" Lambert told Us after the ceremony. "Looking forward to a lifetime of laughter."
For more details on the couple's romantic "I dos" -- including their star-studded guest-list, their savory dinner menu and their honeymoon plans -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite