See Monica's Wedding Dress
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
The dress is hers!
RELATED: Check out the photo on Us
After a secret quickie wedding last November, singer Monica and former L.A. Laker Shannon Brown wed for a second time July 9.
And this time, the R&B star, 30, and the NBA hunk, 25, pulled out all the stops as they exchanged vows before 340 guests (including Missy Elliott and bridesmaid Ciara) at Vibiana, a church turned event space. Organized by celeb wedding planner Mindy Weiss, the romantic bash featured a 40-piece gospel choir, a blue color scheme and a menu including short ribs, Fatburgers and a lemon horse-and-carriage cake.
Oh, yeah, and that dress! For her walk down the aisle, the "Boy Is Mine" singer donned a custom, haute couture gown by Stephane Rolland--a fitted and corseted Ivory mermaid gazar dress draped with twisting satin organza, featuring a graphic waves train embroidered with crystal falls. She accessorized the stunning creation with $1 million in Joel Rosenberg jewels. (Monica changed into another Rolland dress, this one blue, for the reception.)
The mother to Rodney, 6, and Romelo, 3, her kids from a previous relationship, tells Us, "Other than when my kids were born, it was the best day of my life!"
For more pics and exclusive details from Monica's romantic day, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite