See Monica's Wedding Dress
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
The dress is hers!
RELATED: Check out the photo on Us
After a secret quickie wedding last November, singer Monica and former L.A. Laker Shannon Brown wed for a second time July 9.
And this time, the R&B star, 30, and the NBA hunk, 25, pulled out all the stops as they exchanged vows before 340 guests (including Missy Elliott and bridesmaid Ciara) at Vibiana, a church turned event space. Organized by celeb wedding planner Mindy Weiss, the romantic bash featured a 40-piece gospel choir, a blue color scheme and a menu including short ribs, Fatburgers and a lemon horse-and-carriage cake.
Oh, yeah, and that dress! For her walk down the aisle, the "Boy Is Mine" singer donned a custom, haute couture gown by Stephane Rolland--a fitted and corseted Ivory mermaid gazar dress draped with twisting satin organza, featuring a graphic waves train embroidered with crystal falls. She accessorized the stunning creation with $1 million in Joel Rosenberg jewels. (Monica changed into another Rolland dress, this one blue, for the reception.)
The mother to Rodney, 6, and Romelo, 3, her kids from a previous relationship, tells Us, "Other than when my kids were born, it was the best day of my life!"
For more pics and exclusive details from Monica's romantic day, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite