See Monica's Wedding Dress
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine useMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:49:55 AM
- Jude Law Gets Filthy in 'Dom Hemingway' Red Band Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:43:50 AM
- 'SNL' Promos: Paul Rudd Geeks Out Over One Direction, Can't Remember VaneMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:40:55 AM
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 Debuting on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:37:46 AM
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:25:57 AM
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
The dress is hers!
RELATED: Check out the photo on Us
After a secret quickie wedding last November, singer Monica and former L.A. Laker Shannon Brown wed for a second time July 9.
And this time, the R&B star, 30, and the NBA hunk, 25, pulled out all the stops as they exchanged vows before 340 guests (including Missy Elliott and bridesmaid Ciara) at Vibiana, a church turned event space. Organized by celeb wedding planner Mindy Weiss, the romantic bash featured a 40-piece gospel choir, a blue color scheme and a menu including short ribs, Fatburgers and a lemon horse-and-carriage cake.
Oh, yeah, and that dress! For her walk down the aisle, the "Boy Is Mine" singer donned a custom, haute couture gown by Stephane Rolland--a fitted and corseted Ivory mermaid gazar dress draped with twisting satin organza, featuring a graphic waves train embroidered with crystal falls. She accessorized the stunning creation with $1 million in Joel Rosenberg jewels. (Monica changed into another Rolland dress, this one blue, for the reception.)
The mother to Rodney, 6, and Romelo, 3, her kids from a previous relationship, tells Us, "Other than when my kids were born, it was the best day of my life!"
For more pics and exclusive details from Monica's romantic day, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPop Princess
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite