See Monica's Wedding Dress
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The dress is hers!
RELATED: Check out the photo on Us
After a secret quickie wedding last November, singer Monica and former L.A. Laker Shannon Brown wed for a second time July 9.
And this time, the R&B star, 30, and the NBA hunk, 25, pulled out all the stops as they exchanged vows before 340 guests (including Missy Elliott and bridesmaid Ciara) at Vibiana, a church turned event space. Organized by celeb wedding planner Mindy Weiss, the romantic bash featured a 40-piece gospel choir, a blue color scheme and a menu including short ribs, Fatburgers and a lemon horse-and-carriage cake.
Oh, yeah, and that dress! For her walk down the aisle, the "Boy Is Mine" singer donned a custom, haute couture gown by Stephane Rolland--a fitted and corseted Ivory mermaid gazar dress draped with twisting satin organza, featuring a graphic waves train embroidered with crystal falls. She accessorized the stunning creation with $1 million in Joel Rosenberg jewels. (Monica changed into another Rolland dress, this one blue, for the reception.)
The mother to Rodney, 6, and Romelo, 3, her kids from a previous relationship, tells Us, "Other than when my kids were born, it was the best day of my life!"
For more pics and exclusive details from Monica's romantic day, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite