Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Want to Be as 'Normal as Possible'
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: A.Macpherson/Todd G/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: A.Macpherson/T.Gillis/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Chris Polk/Getty Images North America12 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: DW No Credit/Bauer-Griffin16 of 18
- Photo: PD1/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in April
Justin Bieber has rented out movie theaters and even the Los Angeles Staples Center to demonstrate his affection for girlfriend Selena Gomez, but 19-year-old Gomez insists her man isn't always as showy when it comes to their romance.
In fact, she tells Cosmopolitan's March issue that the couple strive to maintain a low-key relationship.
"I'm just like every 19-year-old girl. If you're in love, you're in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible," she told the magazine. "I'm fortunate that I've found someone who has that philosophy."
The Canadian pop star, 17, will soon celebrate his one year anniversary with Gomez, but that doesn't mean their relationship is on the fast-track to marriage just yet.
"If the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25," Bieber told Women's Wear Daily in September. "[But] I'm not looking to get married now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite