Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Want to Be as 'Normal as Possible'
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: A.Macpherson/Todd G/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: A.Macpherson/T.Gillis/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Chris Polk/Getty Images North America12 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: DW No Credit/Bauer-Griffin16 of 18
- Photo: PD1/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Justin Bieber has rented out movie theaters and even the Los Angeles Staples Center to demonstrate his affection for girlfriend Selena Gomez, but 19-year-old Gomez insists her man isn't always as showy when it comes to their romance.
In fact, she tells Cosmopolitan's March issue that the couple strive to maintain a low-key relationship.
"I'm just like every 19-year-old girl. If you're in love, you're in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible," she told the magazine. "I'm fortunate that I've found someone who has that philosophy."
The Canadian pop star, 17, will soon celebrate his one year anniversary with Gomez, but that doesn't mean their relationship is on the fast-track to marriage just yet.
"If the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25," Bieber told Women's Wear Daily in September. "[But] I'm not looking to get married now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite