Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Want to Be as 'Normal as Possible'
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: A.Macpherson/Todd G/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: A.Macpherson/T.Gillis/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Chris Polk/Getty Images North America12 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: DW No Credit/Bauer-Griffin16 of 18
- Photo: PD1/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring ChangeMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:33:00 PM
- Real-Life Jerry Maguire: NFL Must Respond to Domestic Abuse Fiasco, But Don't Villainize RoMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Metro Los Angeles Removes 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads for 'Offensive LanguMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:44:00 PM
- 'Super 8's' Gabriel Basso Joins Tom Hanks in Meg Ryan's DirectorMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:29:00 PM
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as CEO of OracleMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:28:00 PM
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring Change
Justin Bieber has rented out movie theaters and even the Los Angeles Staples Center to demonstrate his affection for girlfriend Selena Gomez, but 19-year-old Gomez insists her man isn't always as showy when it comes to their romance.
In fact, she tells Cosmopolitan's March issue that the couple strive to maintain a low-key relationship.
"I'm just like every 19-year-old girl. If you're in love, you're in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible," she told the magazine. "I'm fortunate that I've found someone who has that philosophy."
The Canadian pop star, 17, will soon celebrate his one year anniversary with Gomez, but that doesn't mean their relationship is on the fast-track to marriage just yet.
"If the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25," Bieber told Women's Wear Daily in September. "[But] I'm not looking to get married now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite