Selena Gomez, David Beckham and Celine Dion to Launch New Fragrances
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
The celebrity fragrance market may be crowded, but that's not stopping three stars from brewing up new scents.
Selena Gomez, 19, announced that she's launching her first signature scent. "I've been working on my fragrance for almost a year now," she told E! Online. "I'm excited, [because] it's something I'm interested in … I'm already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it'll be fun." Gomez's fragrance is expected to hit stores in the spring of 2012.
Soccer star David Beckham, 36, who welcomed daughter Harper Seven on July 10 with wife Victoria Beckham, is set to debut his new scent David Beckham Homme in September. "[It's] a strategic launch for us and represents getting back to the male roots of the brand, enhancing David as an athlete and an aspirational man and building a new pillar to the David Beckham franchise," Steve Mormoris, senior vice president of global marketing for Coty Beauty told WWD. The scent has notes of citrus, ginger, pine and fiery pepper.
Celine Dion is no perfume rookie, with scent sales to date topping $850 million at retail globally since starting her fragrance franchise in 2003. And the singer, 43, is coming out with another scent called Signature in September. "The fragrance category is all about dreams, and Céline Dion has shown repeatedly that she is an icon who touches people," Marsha Brooks, vice president of global marketing, fragrances, for Coty Beauty told WWD. Dion's latest juice has notes of mimosa blossom, pink lady apple and juicy guava.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite