Selena Gomez, David Beckham and Celine Dion to Launch New Fragrances
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The celebrity fragrance market may be crowded, but that's not stopping three stars from brewing up new scents.
Selena Gomez, 19, announced that she's launching her first signature scent. "I've been working on my fragrance for almost a year now," she told E! Online. "I'm excited, [because] it's something I'm interested in … I'm already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it'll be fun." Gomez's fragrance is expected to hit stores in the spring of 2012.
Soccer star David Beckham, 36, who welcomed daughter Harper Seven on July 10 with wife Victoria Beckham, is set to debut his new scent David Beckham Homme in September. "[It's] a strategic launch for us and represents getting back to the male roots of the brand, enhancing David as an athlete and an aspirational man and building a new pillar to the David Beckham franchise," Steve Mormoris, senior vice president of global marketing for Coty Beauty told WWD. The scent has notes of citrus, ginger, pine and fiery pepper.
Celine Dion is no perfume rookie, with scent sales to date topping $850 million at retail globally since starting her fragrance franchise in 2003. And the singer, 43, is coming out with another scent called Signature in September. "The fragrance category is all about dreams, and Céline Dion has shown repeatedly that she is an icon who touches people," Marsha Brooks, vice president of global marketing, fragrances, for Coty Beauty told WWD. Dion's latest juice has notes of mimosa blossom, pink lady apple and juicy guava.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite