Selena Gomez, David Beckham and Celine Dion to Launch New Fragrances
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
The celebrity fragrance market may be crowded, but that's not stopping three stars from brewing up new scents.
Selena Gomez, 19, announced that she's launching her first signature scent. "I've been working on my fragrance for almost a year now," she told E! Online. "I'm excited, [because] it's something I'm interested in … I'm already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it'll be fun." Gomez's fragrance is expected to hit stores in the spring of 2012.
Soccer star David Beckham, 36, who welcomed daughter Harper Seven on July 10 with wife Victoria Beckham, is set to debut his new scent David Beckham Homme in September. "[It's] a strategic launch for us and represents getting back to the male roots of the brand, enhancing David as an athlete and an aspirational man and building a new pillar to the David Beckham franchise," Steve Mormoris, senior vice president of global marketing for Coty Beauty told WWD. The scent has notes of citrus, ginger, pine and fiery pepper.
Celine Dion is no perfume rookie, with scent sales to date topping $850 million at retail globally since starting her fragrance franchise in 2003. And the singer, 43, is coming out with another scent called Signature in September. "The fragrance category is all about dreams, and Céline Dion has shown repeatedly that she is an icon who touches people," Marsha Brooks, vice president of global marketing, fragrances, for Coty Beauty told WWD. Dion's latest juice has notes of mimosa blossom, pink lady apple and juicy guava.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite