Selena Gomez: Don't ask what Taylor Swift said at the VMAs
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Don't ask Selena Gomez.
Swift's seemingly foul-mouthed reaction shot lit up social networks and became an instant GIF. But Gomez reprimanded a reporter who asked what Swift said at the premiere of Gomez's new film "Getaway" on Monday.
"Don't try that with me," Gomez told him.
The young star later said she is protective of her friends.
"I think girls need to be more supportive of each other. I definitely agree with that. I'm all about that," she said. "Taylor has been one of those girls. We have been friends for five years. She is very strong. She doesn't care what people think and she inspires me."
Gomez won Best Pop Video for "Come & Get It" at the ceremony Sunday and said she didn't expect to win.
"So I am watching the beautiful boys, One Direction who are not bad to look at, then they said my name. I looked at Taylor... it was surreal. Because I do put so much work into my music. There's so much talk of everything. But I did put my heart and soul into it so I was really excited. It was great."
RELATED: Cutest young Hollywood romances
Get out the vote
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite