Selena Gomez: Don't ask what Taylor Swift said at the VMAs
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
Don't ask Selena Gomez.
Swift's seemingly foul-mouthed reaction shot lit up social networks and became an instant GIF. But Gomez reprimanded a reporter who asked what Swift said at the premiere of Gomez's new film "Getaway" on Monday.
"Don't try that with me," Gomez told him.
The young star later said she is protective of her friends.
"I think girls need to be more supportive of each other. I definitely agree with that. I'm all about that," she said. "Taylor has been one of those girls. We have been friends for five years. She is very strong. She doesn't care what people think and she inspires me."
Gomez won Best Pop Video for "Come & Get It" at the ceremony Sunday and said she didn't expect to win.
"So I am watching the beautiful boys, One Direction who are not bad to look at, then they said my name. I looked at Taylor... it was surreal. Because I do put so much work into my music. There's so much talk of everything. But I did put my heart and soul into it so I was really excited. It was great."
RELATED: Cutest young Hollywood romances
Get out the vote
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite