Selena Gomez: Don't ask what Taylor Swift said at the VMAs
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Don't ask Selena Gomez.
Swift's seemingly foul-mouthed reaction shot lit up social networks and became an instant GIF. But Gomez reprimanded a reporter who asked what Swift said at the premiere of Gomez's new film "Getaway" on Monday.
"Don't try that with me," Gomez told him.
The young star later said she is protective of her friends.
"I think girls need to be more supportive of each other. I definitely agree with that. I'm all about that," she said. "Taylor has been one of those girls. We have been friends for five years. She is very strong. She doesn't care what people think and she inspires me."
Gomez won Best Pop Video for "Come & Get It" at the ceremony Sunday and said she didn't expect to win.
"So I am watching the beautiful boys, One Direction who are not bad to look at, then they said my name. I looked at Taylor... it was surreal. Because I do put so much work into my music. There's so much talk of everything. But I did put my heart and soul into it so I was really excited. It was great."
RELATED: Cutest young Hollywood romances
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite