Selena Gomez flaunts cleavage, bare midriff in plunging LBD
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram4 of 11
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 11
- Photo: MPNC/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then S
Selena Gomez is taking the "little" part of "little black dress" literally. Stepping out for the Flaunt magazine party at Hakkasan in Beverly Hills on Nov. 7, the 21-year-old "Come & Get It" singer turned heads in a plunging LBD.
The sexy frock, by Cushnie Et Ochs, featured a deep-V and midriff cutout that exposed the pop princess' cleavage and toned torso. She paired the dress with black Jimmy Choo heels, dark red lipstick, and a gold snake ring by Neil Lane.
Gomez appears on the cover of Flaunt's new issue rocking a short bob and lingerie. "I loved it," she told Us Weekly at the event of trying out a new hairstyle for the photo shoot. "I really did. ... It was actually really fun to step out of my comfort zone."
One not-so-great part of the shoot? Baring her bod in skimpy outfits while feeling less than her best. "The funny thing is that I was bloated that day," she confessed to Us. "I'm just being very honest. I was very bloated that day. The power of Photoshop, right?"
The actress-turned-singer was also very honest in her interview with Flaunt. Asked her thoughts on singer Lorde saying the former Disney star's song "Come & Get It" objectifies women, Gomez stood her ground.
"That's not feminism. [Lorde is] not supporting other women," she told the mag of the "Royals" singer. "That's my honest opinion, that's what I would say to her if I saw her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite