Selena Gomez flaunts cleavage, bare midriff in plunging LBD
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram4 of 11
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 11
- Photo: MPNC/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Selena Gomez is taking the "little" part of "little black dress" literally. Stepping out for the Flaunt magazine party at Hakkasan in Beverly Hills on Nov. 7, the 21-year-old "Come & Get It" singer turned heads in a plunging LBD.
The sexy frock, by Cushnie Et Ochs, featured a deep-V and midriff cutout that exposed the pop princess' cleavage and toned torso. She paired the dress with black Jimmy Choo heels, dark red lipstick, and a gold snake ring by Neil Lane.
Gomez appears on the cover of Flaunt's new issue rocking a short bob and lingerie. "I loved it," she told Us Weekly at the event of trying out a new hairstyle for the photo shoot. "I really did. ... It was actually really fun to step out of my comfort zone."
One not-so-great part of the shoot? Baring her bod in skimpy outfits while feeling less than her best. "The funny thing is that I was bloated that day," she confessed to Us. "I'm just being very honest. I was very bloated that day. The power of Photoshop, right?"
The actress-turned-singer was also very honest in her interview with Flaunt. Asked her thoughts on singer Lorde saying the former Disney star's song "Come & Get It" objectifies women, Gomez stood her ground.
"That's not feminism. [Lorde is] not supporting other women," she told the mag of the "Royals" singer. "That's my honest opinion, that's what I would say to her if I saw her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite