Selena Gomez flaunts cleavage, bare midriff in plunging LBD
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram4 of 11
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 11
- Photo: MPNC/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:10 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:10:19 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &
Selena Gomez is taking the "little" part of "little black dress" literally. Stepping out for the Flaunt magazine party at Hakkasan in Beverly Hills on Nov. 7, the 21-year-old "Come & Get It" singer turned heads in a plunging LBD.
The sexy frock, by Cushnie Et Ochs, featured a deep-V and midriff cutout that exposed the pop princess' cleavage and toned torso. She paired the dress with black Jimmy Choo heels, dark red lipstick, and a gold snake ring by Neil Lane.
Gomez appears on the cover of Flaunt's new issue rocking a short bob and lingerie. "I loved it," she told Us Weekly at the event of trying out a new hairstyle for the photo shoot. "I really did. ... It was actually really fun to step out of my comfort zone."
One not-so-great part of the shoot? Baring her bod in skimpy outfits while feeling less than her best. "The funny thing is that I was bloated that day," she confessed to Us. "I'm just being very honest. I was very bloated that day. The power of Photoshop, right?"
The actress-turned-singer was also very honest in her interview with Flaunt. Asked her thoughts on singer Lorde saying the former Disney star's song "Come & Get It" objectifies women, Gomez stood her ground.
"That's not feminism. [Lorde is] not supporting other women," she told the mag of the "Royals" singer. "That's my honest opinion, that's what I would say to her if I saw her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite