Selena Gomez flaunts cleavage, bare midriff in plunging LBD
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram4 of 11
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 11
- Photo: MPNC/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy Night
Selena Gomez is taking the "little" part of "little black dress" literally. Stepping out for the Flaunt magazine party at Hakkasan in Beverly Hills on Nov. 7, the 21-year-old "Come & Get It" singer turned heads in a plunging LBD.
The sexy frock, by Cushnie Et Ochs, featured a deep-V and midriff cutout that exposed the pop princess' cleavage and toned torso. She paired the dress with black Jimmy Choo heels, dark red lipstick, and a gold snake ring by Neil Lane.
Gomez appears on the cover of Flaunt's new issue rocking a short bob and lingerie. "I loved it," she told Us Weekly at the event of trying out a new hairstyle for the photo shoot. "I really did. ... It was actually really fun to step out of my comfort zone."
One not-so-great part of the shoot? Baring her bod in skimpy outfits while feeling less than her best. "The funny thing is that I was bloated that day," she confessed to Us. "I'm just being very honest. I was very bloated that day. The power of Photoshop, right?"
The actress-turned-singer was also very honest in her interview with Flaunt. Asked her thoughts on singer Lorde saying the former Disney star's song "Come & Get It" objectifies women, Gomez stood her ground.
"That's not feminism. [Lorde is] not supporting other women," she told the mag of the "Royals" singer. "That's my honest opinion, that's what I would say to her if I saw her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite