Selena Gomez has a crush on Drake: 'I just don't have a big enough butt'
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: MPNC/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: @champagnepapi/Instagram10 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
The 21-year-old "Come & Get It" singer was in a tell-all mood while answering fan questions over the phone. "I just wanted to let you know that you're my boyfriend's guilty pleasure," one caller told Gomez. "Actually, he's not even guilty about it. He sometimes refers to you as his baby. I was wondering if that makes you uncomfortable or are you flattered by that?"
The former Disney star said she was "super flattered" by it because she does it all the time as well -- with 36-year-old rapper Drake. "I'm like, 'Awww [Drake] did that for me,' when it's like, he did it on Twitter," Gomez confessed. "I'm like, 'My baby did that for me!'"
When radio hosts TJ and Loren suggested she and Drake should date, Gomez said she doesn't think she's his type.
"No," she said. "And I mean this in the nicest way, I just don't have a big enough butt for Drake."
During a Sept. 20 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the "Started from the Bottom" rapper was quizzed about his dating history. Drake admitted that he's dated Rihanna, loves Nicki Minaj but hasn't been "intimate" with her, went on a Disneyland date with Tyra Banks, had dinner with his celeb crush Kat Dennings and denied dating Kim Kardashian.
As for his current relationship status? "I'm single," he said. "I'm ready to mingle!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite