Selena Gomez has a crush on Drake: 'I just don't have a big enough butt'
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: MPNC/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: @champagnepapi/Instagram10 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
The 21-year-old "Come & Get It" singer was in a tell-all mood while answering fan questions over the phone. "I just wanted to let you know that you're my boyfriend's guilty pleasure," one caller told Gomez. "Actually, he's not even guilty about it. He sometimes refers to you as his baby. I was wondering if that makes you uncomfortable or are you flattered by that?"
The former Disney star said she was "super flattered" by it because she does it all the time as well -- with 36-year-old rapper Drake. "I'm like, 'Awww [Drake] did that for me,' when it's like, he did it on Twitter," Gomez confessed. "I'm like, 'My baby did that for me!'"
When radio hosts TJ and Loren suggested she and Drake should date, Gomez said she doesn't think she's his type.
"No," she said. "And I mean this in the nicest way, I just don't have a big enough butt for Drake."
During a Sept. 20 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the "Started from the Bottom" rapper was quizzed about his dating history. Drake admitted that he's dated Rihanna, loves Nicki Minaj but hasn't been "intimate" with her, went on a Disneyland date with Tyra Banks, had dinner with his celeb crush Kat Dennings and denied dating Kim Kardashian.
As for his current relationship status? "I'm single," he said. "I'm ready to mingle!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite