Selena Gomez has a crush on Drake: 'I just don't have a big enough butt'
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: MPNC/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: @champagnepapi/Instagram10 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
The 21-year-old "Come & Get It" singer was in a tell-all mood while answering fan questions over the phone. "I just wanted to let you know that you're my boyfriend's guilty pleasure," one caller told Gomez. "Actually, he's not even guilty about it. He sometimes refers to you as his baby. I was wondering if that makes you uncomfortable or are you flattered by that?"
The former Disney star said she was "super flattered" by it because she does it all the time as well -- with 36-year-old rapper Drake. "I'm like, 'Awww [Drake] did that for me,' when it's like, he did it on Twitter," Gomez confessed. "I'm like, 'My baby did that for me!'"
When radio hosts TJ and Loren suggested she and Drake should date, Gomez said she doesn't think she's his type.
"No," she said. "And I mean this in the nicest way, I just don't have a big enough butt for Drake."
During a Sept. 20 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the "Started from the Bottom" rapper was quizzed about his dating history. Drake admitted that he's dated Rihanna, loves Nicki Minaj but hasn't been "intimate" with her, went on a Disneyland date with Tyra Banks, had dinner with his celeb crush Kat Dennings and denied dating Kim Kardashian.
As for his current relationship status? "I'm single," he said. "I'm ready to mingle!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite